Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium

On Friday, our last full day in Washington, we decided to take Jonah to the Zoo. We went to the Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. Jonah had a fun time looking at all the animals. I did too actually. I hadn't been to a zoo in years.



We saw a musk ox.
 


And a Reindeer

My favorite, the Arctic Fox


The Polar bear.


The Walrus was surprisingly cool. He was swimming back and forth across the glass. Evertime his stomach would brush up against the glass, all his fat would ripple.


We also saw a lot of other animals, like penguins, sea otters, tigers, and elephants. But I didn't get any decent pictures of those.


Don't really have a lot to say about our last day in Seattle. I had mixed feelings about our vacation being over. On one hand I was excited about getting back home and sleeping in my own bed again. On the other hand, I wasn't looking forward to the long day of travel we had ahead of us and wasn't looking forward to going back to work. As well, there was still plenty of things in that area that I wanted to check out. Oh well, I guess that means we'll need to make a return trip at some point in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment