Sunday, August 11, 2013

Welcome to the Peninsulas

Welcome to the Peninsulas!

Thanks for checking us out.

On this blog, I will be documenting my family's adventures on the Great Lakes State and beyond. For those of you new to this blog and who are interested in my past adventures, you can catch up on my old blog here. In the future, you will most likely read about our trips camping, backpacking, hiking, snowboarding, mountain biking, and snowmobiling. As well, I will be sharing lots of photographs from around the peninsulas.

I truly believe that Michigan is an amazing place to live. It has so many things to offer, from its freshwater coastlines to its dense forests. The possibilities of things to do are nearly endless. I hope that from this blog you can come to see how great Life on the Peninsulas can be.




1 comment: