Monday, August 26, 2013

LESS THAN ONE WEEK TO GO

GET EXCITED!

The countdown to our backpacking trip is at less than one week now.


I'm definitely looking forward to this trip. It will be me and my wife's first backpacking trip by ourselves. It could be a marriage breaker. Let's hope not. HaHa.

Before you ask, no we are not taking Jonah. That would just be more stuff than I could carry, I think. He gets to spend the week with the grandparents.

We've got a lot to do before we go though. I have a few projects at work that need to be finished up. Jamie has a lot of Awana planning to do. Plus there is packing for the trip and packing for Jonah's week as well. Yep, this is going to be a busy week.

But it will be well worth it, because next week, we'll be hiking along the cliffs of Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.

Keep an eye out when we get back for a re-cap of the trip. I'm hoping to get lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment