Friday, January 10, 2014

Traverse City Love

A friend asked if we had any images from Traverse City. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to go back through old photos and share them with everyone.

I have to say that I love Traverse City and the surrounding area. It is by far my favorite area in the lower peninsula, and quite possibly in the state. The northwest corner of the lower peninsula has so much to offer. And the added bonus is it is only like a 2 and a half hour drive from where we live. We have celebrated a few anniversaries up there and taken quite a few weekend getaways in the area. Actually I think we are past due on one.

So here are a few shots I have taken over the years in Traverse City and the surrounding areas...


Location: Mayfield Pond Park



Location: East Bay - Pointes North Resort


Location: Old Mission Peninsula



Location: The Village at Grand Traverse Commons



(creepy!)

Location: Sleeping Bear Dunes


Location: Empire Bluffs



Location: Interlochen State Park




Yep, definitely love Traverse City.

No comments:

Post a Comment