Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Last Two Months in Ten Pictures

I haven't blogged in quite a while I realized. Life has just gotten busy I guess. So instead of trying to write a post for all the major things that have happened in the last two months, I'll just hit the highlights with pictures instead.

1) We're having another baby!

2)We spent a weekend up north at the cabin with Friends. Had some good father/son time.

3 & 4) Jamie and I went up to Ludington for a day and went hiking.


5 & 6) Jonah was Charlie Brown for Halloween.


7) We started finishing our basement. This is going to take a while.

8) Peninsula Photography has a new helper.

9) Jonah had some not so happy experiences with snow.

10) We went out as a family to pick out our first real Christmas tree.

That's it in a nutshell. I'll try to do better about keeping up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment